- TIME : from 9.00 to 10:00 am until 11.00 am or 12:30 pm
- TOUR PRICE : from $20 (tour may require transportation to the starting point)
- TOUR INCLUDES : Boggie/Bike hire, helmet, reflective vest, a bottle of water, museums entrance and rain poncho in the case of rain.
- MEETING POINT : We usually meet 15min earlier at La Casa Tomada, Calle La Reforma #179, San Benito see your tour information for meeting points.
- RESERVATIONS : Reservations are required. CLICK HERE to book, or call +503 7683 2544 to check for late availability.
Even though the tour is safe we recommend the following:
- TRIP PREPARATION : Please make sure that you have all your travel documents ready prior to your trip. If you are traveling to El Salvador this information could be helpful for: U.S. Citizens and visa requirements for Non U.S. Citizens
- A Boggie/Bike tour makes your experience particularly susceptible to the weather. Clients often call us to ask, “What happens if it rains during my bike tour?” To which we always respond – “There's no such thing as bad weather, only bad clothing choices." - So here you can see weather forecast and always be prepared for the occasion.
- WHAT TO BRING : Money of course you might need it, and you can buy some stuff during the trip or you can tip our guide after the tour. We recommend that you only bring a few bucks just to buy additional water and juices along the way or for spending.
- You may want to bring a hat, sunblock and long-sleeved shirt or jacket
- Don't forget to bring your camera to snap those memories
- Don't bring valuable objects like gold necklace, watches or similar
- And last but not least, don’t forget your enthusiasm, curiosity and spirit of fun!